Coronavirus - Local Information and Helpful Links
Coronavirus Restrictions Locally
Budleigh Coronavirus Support
Please visit their website for support and help with shopping, medication collection and finance or if you would like to volunteer locally
WEB Volunteer Heroes
Please visit their Facebook Page for more information on volunteering for our community in Woodbury, Exmouth and Budleigh
Helpful Links for Advice and Support
- Young Devon Wellbeing Toolkit: Tips, Tricks and Techniques for maintaining positive mental health during lockdown and beyond. If you are struggling, and need to talk to someone, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will get back to you as soon as they can. For anyone already receiving support through our Wellbeing service, please email email@example.com or call 07935364652 and leave a message with your name and contact details.
- Helping Children Understand Coronavirus
- What You Can Do If You're Struggling Because Of Coronavirus:
- Highest Clinical Risk Background And FAQs For Patients
- Paediatric Advice: Download the HANDi Paediatric app which gives up-to-date advice about common childhoold illnesses and how to treat them.
- Digital Isolation Note For Patients: You do not need to get a note from a GP. Use this service if you have been told to self-isolate because of coronavirus and you need a note for your employer. This service is for people how either have symptoms of coronoavirus or live with someone who has symptoms of coronavirus. If you are a shielding patient then your letter will be sufficient evidence for your employer.
INDEX - Coronavirus
- Covid-19 - Vaccination
- Recovery and Long Covid
- Oximetry at Home
- Coronavirus - Information Videos
- Medical Centre Updates
- Latest Information
- Face Coverings
- Local Information
- People at Higher Risk from Cornoavirus
- Prescription Ordering
- Mental Health Support
- Coronavirus - Free NHS Test
- What to do if you cannot work
- Coronavirus - Research
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.