Current Research Studies
Without you we can't find new, effective treatments for COVID-19
- Tested postive for COVID-19 with symptoms starting in the last five days?
- Aged 50 or over with an underlying health condition?
Do you have diabetes and a severe mental illness?
DIAMONDS is a 6 month supported self-management programme to help people make lifestyle changes to live better with diabetes and mental health.
The ERICA Study
Electronic Risk Assessment for Cancer
Our practice is one of over 500 GP surgeries across England working with researchers at the University of Exeter on a large research study
The researchers are trying to find out if a new computer-based risk assessment tool can help to identify cancer earlier
Half of the GP surgeries will be given access to the risk assessment tool and half will not
We are taking part in the study
Patients may be contacted by us and invited to take part in the research to:
- Explore your experience of care
- Discuss your current health
- Look at the NHS services you are using
NHS COVID-19 Vaccine Research Registry
The NHS COVID-19 Vaccine research registry will help people across the UK sign up for information on the new COVID-19 vaccine studies.
The registry has been developed as part of the UK Government’s Vaccine Taskforce, in partnership with the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR), NHS Digital, and the Northern Ireland, Scottish and Welsh Governments. It will help large numbers of people to be recruited into the studies over the coming months, potentially leading to effective vaccines being identified and made available to the UK public against coronavirus earlier.
The registry aims to recruit 500,000 volunteers by the end of 2020 and generate fast recruitment to vaccine studies. It will also create a ‘research ready’ population for future health research studies and enables researchers the opportunity to engage with those who want to be involved.
Key points for your users:
- Signing up is your choice, you can change your mind and withdraw at any time
- By signing up, you give permission for researchers to contact you about taking part in NIHR approved UK COVID-19 studies - you are not signing up to take part in those studies
- You will be asked for your name, date of birth, postcode, sex registered at birth, gender and ethnic grouping. There are also some questions around your health that will help identify if you are suitable for particular studies
- Information will only be shared with researchers working on UK COVID-19 vaccine studies, approved by the NIHR
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.