Welcome to Budleigh Memory Cafe
Are you worried about your memory? Do you care for someone with memory problems? Then come along to the Memory Café where you can meet new people in a relaxed and friendly environment and receive advice and support from our dedicated team.
|10.30am – 12.30pm
|Budleigh Hospital Hub
|Jo Keeler on 01395 441212
Our Memory Café is a twice monthly get together for people with memory problems and their family and friends. It is:
- A place to relax over a hot drink and join in activities if you wish
- An opportunity to meet new people
- A place to discuss problems with our team
The aims of the Memory Café are:
- To support people with memory problems and their carers
- To provide information and advice on everyday needs and problems; financial and legal issues; planning for the future
- To work with you
- To make sure routine medical tests are carried out, either at home or at the surgery
- To access help if needed
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.