The Moorings @ Devon
Are you feeling distressed, frightened, overwhelmed, or that things are too much for you?
Don’t know where to turn to get mental health support?
Are your usual sources of support closed for the night?
The Moorings @ Devon offers out-of-hours mental health support to anyone aged 16+ in the Devon area, from three locations in Barnstaple, Exeter, and Torquay.
To contact The Mooring call 07990 790 920 or or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Calls will be answered by staff during Mooring opening hours. You may call and leave a message at any other time of day, and these will be picked up and responded to as soon as possible during opening hours.
Emails are monitored during Mooring opening hours of 6pm-midnight.
- Online Consultation
- A-Z Health Conditions
- A-Z Health & Care Video Library
- Contraception & Sexual Health
- Pinpoint Community Directory
- Teens and Young Adults
- Young Person's Questionnaire
- Crisis Cafe
- Domestic Violence & Sexual Abuse
- Drug and Alcohol Services
- Information for Carers
- Mental Health
- Ways2Wellbing - Social Prescribing
- An Alternative to Pain Management - Sean's Story
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Back Pain
- Exercise and Movement
- Fast Track Referrals
- How to Age Well
- How to Live Well
- Self-Help Guides